Are you Dr. Bottei?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office835 S Van Buren St
Green Bay, WI 54301Phone(920) 496-4700Fax(920) 431-3267
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Bottei, MD is a pulmonologist in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Iowa. He is affiliated with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital and Oscar G. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1992 - 1995
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 1998
- IA State Medical License 1988 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine