Dr. Byrd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2626 N Webb Rd
Bel Aire, KS 67226Phone(316) 636-6100Fax(316) 636-5813
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncResidency, Urology, 2002 - 2007
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsCase report: endoscopic unroofing of symptomatic peripelvic simple renal cyst.R. Corey O'Connor, Michael L. Guralnick, Gregory F. Byrd, Michael J. Murphy, Aaron Sulman> ;Journal of Endourology. 2007 Dec 1
- 24 citationsLaparoscopic Cryoablation of Renal AngiomyolipomaGregory F. Byrd, Eric J. Lawatsch, Hrair-George J. Mesrobian, Frank P. Begun, Peter Langenstroer> ;The Journal of Urology. 2006 Oct 1
- 45 citationsIntermediate Results of Laparoscopic Cryoablation in 59 Patients at the Medical College of WisconsinEric J. Lawatsch, Peter Langenstroer, Gregory F. Byrd, William A. See, F A Quiroz, Frank P. Begun> ;The Journal of Urology. 2006 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: