Dr. Dardas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4201 Campus Ridge Drive
Midland, MI 48640Phone(989) 839-3060Fax(989) 839-3061
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1992 - 1995
- Ohio State University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsExtracranial plasma cell granuloma presenting as a diffuse meningeal and intraparenchymal mass.Gregory Dardas, Elizabeth T. Walz, Herbert B. Newton, Andrew P. Slivka> ;Journal of Neuroimaging. 1996 Jan 1
- How a Rural Hospital Became a Neurology Hub — and Stayed IndependentSeptember 10th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: