Are you Dr. Jung?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4705 Towne Centre Rd
Saginaw, MI 48604Phone(989) 791-4718Fax(989) 791-4882
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bong Jung, MD is a board certified neurologist in Saginaw, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota at FairviewResidency, Neurology, 1979 - 1983
- Regions HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1978 - 1979
- Detroit-Macomb Hospitals CorporationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Yonsei University College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1978 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Modification of grey scale in computer tomographic images.Hemmingsson A, Jung B> ;Acta Radiol Diagn (Stockh). 1980-01-01
- Multiple sclerosis: etiology and epidemiology.Inverso MJ, Dolezal JL, Rath GA, Jung BA> ;J Am Optom Assoc. 1979-02-01