Dr. Beall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 S Wenona St
Bay City, MI 48706
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1984 - 1987
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Neurology, 1981 - 1984
- University of Texas Health Science CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- University of Texas Medical BranchClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 1997 - 2019
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 1998
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsAbnormal systemic metabolism of iron, porphyrin, and calcium in Fahr's syndrome.Steven S. Beall, Bernard M. Patten, L. E. Mallette, Joseph Jankovic> ;Annals of Neurology. 1989 Oct 1
- 55 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging of cerebral lesions in patients with the Sjögren syndrome.Elaine L. Alexander, Steven S. Beall, Barry Gordon, Ola A. Selnes, George D. Yannakakis, Nicholas Patronas, Thomas T. Provost, Henry F. McFARLAND> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1988 Jun 1
- 10 citationsTuberous Sclerosis With Intracranial AneurysmSteven S. Beall, Peyton Delaney> ;JAMA Neurology. 1983 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: