Dr. Dray is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office675 Biltmore Ave
Asheville, NC 28803Phone+1 828-254-5369Fax+1 828-254-5486
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1997 - 2000
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/WestFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1979 - 1979
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1978
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2014
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Mission HospitalAsheville, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: