Dr. Rosenthal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Rosenthal's full profile
Office428 Biltmore Ave
Asheville, NC 28801Phone+1 828-213-5299Fax+1 828-250-2740
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2005
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- ME State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Activity of Murine Surrogate Antibodies for Durvalumab and Tremelimumab Lacking Effector Function and the Ability to Deplete Regulatory T Cells in Mouse Models of CancerJanuary 9th, 2021
- Fayetteville Veterans Affairs Medical CenterFayetteville, North Carolina
- Broughton HospitalMorganton, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: