Dr. Zenn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMission Medical Associates-Psychiatry
428 Biltmore Ave.
Asheville, NC 28803Phone+1 828-213-3952
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Zucker Hillside HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1987 - 1991
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsSafety Strategies to Prevent Suicide in Multiple Health Care EnvironmentsYosef D. Dlugacz, Andrea Restifo, Kerri Anne Scanlon, Karen Nelson, Anne Marie Fried, Bruce E. Hirsch, Michael Delman, Richard D. Zenn, Jeffrey Selzer, Alice Greenwood> ;The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety. 2003 Jun 1
- Peripartum infections with Capnocytophaga. A case report.Hager, H., DeLasho, G., Zenn, R.> ;J Reprod Med. 1988 Jul
- Asheville Specialty HospitalAsheville, North Carolina
- Mission HospitalAsheville, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: