Dr. Frattaroli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Blvd
Chester, PA 19013Phone+1 610-447-6254Fax+1 610-447-6276
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- DE State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsThe Prevalence and Factors Associated With QTc Prolongation Among Emergency Department PatientsMichael W. Seftchick, Peter H. Adler, Margaret Hsieh, Allan B. Wolfson, Steven T.C. Chan, Benjamin W. Webster, Gregory D. Frattaroli> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2009 Dec 1
- Crozer-Chester Medical CenterChester, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: