Dr. Bianchi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Blvd
Chester, PA 19013Phone+1 610-447-2188
- Is this information wrong?
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician and Faculty at Drexel University College of Medicine. I am core faculty in the Emergency Medicine residency program at Crozer Health.
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Ketamine: A Potential Adjunct for Severe Benzodiazepine WithdrawalKristen Purcell, Pollianne W. Bianchi, Daniel Glenn, Brandon Blakey, Sergey Motov> ;Cureus. 2021 Dec 2
- A Case of Thiazide-induced Hypokalemic Paralysis.Elizabeth Schell, Joshua Pathman, Richard Pescatore, Pollianne W. Bianchi> ;Clinical practice and cases in emergency medicine. 2019 May 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: