Are you Dr. Halbur?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3520 Singing Hills Blvd
Sioux City, IA 51106Phone+1 712-294-7400Fax+1 712-294-7436
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Halbur, MD is a board certified family physician in Sioux City, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa. He is affiliated with MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center and UnityPoint Health - St. Lukes's Sioux City.
Education & Training
- Siouxland Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015