Are you Dr. Kipp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3520 Singing Hills Blvd
Sioux City, IA 51106Phone+1 712-294-7400Fax+1 712-294-7436
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Kipp, DO is a family physician in Sioux City, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa. He is affiliated with UnityPoint Health - Allen Hospital.
Education & Training
- MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center (Waterloo)Residency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State License 1986 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
- UnityPoint Health - Allen HospitalWaterloo, Iowa