Are you Dr. Kovacevich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 5th St NE
Barberton, OH 44203Phone+1 330-745-4748Fax+1 330-745-4970
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Kovacevich, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Barberton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Summa Health System - Barberton Campus, Summa Health System, and Summa Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital.
Education & Training
- Akron General Medical Center/NEOMEDResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1995 - 1999
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 79 citationsThe prevalence of thromboembolic events among women with extended bed rest prescribed as part of the treatment for premature labor or preterm premature rupture of memb...Gregory J. Kovacevich, Steven A. Gaich, Justin Lavin, Michael P. Hopkins, Stephen S. Crane, John W. Stewart, Dana Nelson, Louise Miller Lavin> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2000 May 1
- Summa Health SystemAkron, Ohio
- Summa Health System - Barberton CampusBarberton, Ohio
- Summa Wadsworth-Rittman HospitalWadsworth, Ohio
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio