Dr. Pisarski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office186 Abner Jackson Parkway
Lake Jackson, TX 77566Phone(979) 297-9289Fax(979) 299-1007
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a triple board certified plastic surgeon specializing in aesthetic plastic surgery including facial rejuvenation, breast enhancement and body contouring.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Plastic Surgery, 1995 - 1997
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1995
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 2016
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Member American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsTissue expander complications in the pediatric burn patient.Gregory P. Pisarski, Donna Mertens, Glenn D. Warden, Henry W. Neale> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1998 Sep 1
- 3 citationsCapillary morphogenesis during healing of full-thickness skin grafts : An ultrastructural studyMichael J. Goretsky, Matthew P. Breeden, Gregory P. Pisarski, M. Dana Harriger, Steven T. Boyce, David G. Greenhalgh> ;Wound Repair and Regeneration. 1995 Apr 1
- 10 citationsThe management of perineal contractures in children with burns.Gregory P. Pisarski, David G. Greenhalgh, Glenn D. Warden> ;Journal of Burn Care & Rehabilitation. 1994 May 1
- CHI St. Luke's Health BrazosportLake Jackson, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: