Dr. Rihacek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19 Clyde Road
Somerset, NJ 08873Phone(732) 568-0023Fax(732) 568-0159
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 1985 - 1987
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1985 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- A pilot trial of external Qigong therapy for arthritis.Chen, K., He, B., Rihacek, G., Sigal, L. H.> ;J Clin Rheumatol. 2003 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: