Are you Dr. Kothari?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Easton Ave
New Brunswick, NJ 08903Phone(732) 745-8585Fax(732) 745-3847
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nayan Kothari, MD is a rheumatologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Peter's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- St Peter's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- St Peter's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1963
- Bangalore Medical CollegeClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1972 - 1988
- NJ State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital Physician Appointed to the Board of the Society of Bedside MedicineAugust 16th, 2021