Are you Dr. Szal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16415 Colorado Avenue
Paramount, CA 90723Phone(562) 531-9423
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Szal, MD is an otolaryngologist in Paramount, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- US Naval HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1972 - 1976
- US Public Health Service HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1972
- US Public Health Service HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsSurgical repair of facial nerve branches. An analysis of different sheathing and suturing techniques.Gregory J. Szal, Thomas F. Miller> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1975 Mar 1
- 48 citationsIncreased Susceptibility of Splenectomized Rats to Infection with Diplococcus pneumoniaeLai-Sung E. Leung, Gregory J. Szal, Robert H. Drachman> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1972 Nov 1