Dr. Tan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3530 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 108
Long Beach, CA 90807Phone(562) 988-8818Fax(562) 988-8819
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1997 - 2003
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 95 citationsSalivary duct carcinoma: a clinical and histologic review with implications for trastuzumab therapy.Vishad Nabili, Jesse W. Tan, Sunita Bhuta, Joel A. Sercarz, Christian Head> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2007 Oct 1
- 5 citationsBipedicled sternocleidomastoid muscle flap for reconstruction of tail of parotid defects.Ryan F. Osborne, Jesse W. Tan, Jason S. Hamilton, Thomas C. Calcaterra> ;Laryngoscope. 2004 Nov 1
- Senior Living: Age-Related Hearing Loss Is More Common Than You May ThinkOctober 19th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: