Are you Dr. Pasarin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 95 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3540 N. Pine Island Road
Sunrise, FL 33351Phone+1 954-653-3722
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD is a neurosurgeon in Sunrise, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with University Hospital and Medical Center, Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North Shore, and Westside Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1988 - 1994
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsTemporal lobectomy for seizures associated with unilateral schizencephaly.Howard J. Landy, R. Eugene Ramsay, Cosimo Ajmone-Marsan, Bonnie E. Levin, Jay Brown, Guillermo Pasarin, Robert M. Quencer> ;Surgical Neurology. 1992 Jun 1
- 22 citationsBenign hypergammaglobulinemic purpura of waldenström associated with Sjögren's syndrome. Case report and review of immunologic aspectsJulio E. Ferreiro, Guillermo Pasarin, Ramon Quesada, Edwin Gould> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1986 Oct 1
- Veteran Neurosurgeon Receives Physician of the Quarter AwardDecember 13th, 2020