Are you Dr. Powell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 S Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Phone+1 954-763-6655Fax+1 954-763-6799
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Randell Powell, MD is a neurosurgeon in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center and Broward Health Imperial Point.
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1981 - 1987
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 1987
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- WV State Medical License 1986 - 1987
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2010
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsCerebrospinal Fluid Eosinophilia and Sterile Shunt MalfunctionVincent C. Traynelis, Randell G. Powell, William Koss, Sydney S. Schochet, Howard H. Kaufman> ;Neurosurgery. 1988 Nov 1