Dr. Rakhra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11803 Jefferson Ave Ste 230
Newport News, VA 23606Phone+1 757-534-7701Fax+1 757-534-7708
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1991 - 1993
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Royal College of Surgeons IrelandClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2000 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- ICI 141,292 (epanolol)--pharmacokinetics after single and repeated oral administration in the elderly with moderate renal impairment.Laher, M. S., Crome, P., Rakhra, G. S., Ankier, S. I., Cockshott, I. D.> ;Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1990
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical CenterWilliamsburg, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: