Are you Dr. Titus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 J Clyde Morris Blvd
Newport News, VA 23601Phone+1 757-594-2000Fax+1 757-594-2084
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Titus, MD is a gastroenterologist in Newport News, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center and Sentara CarePlex Hospital.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 164 citationsMolecular Characterization of Enzalutamide-treated Bone Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate CancerEleni Efstathiou, Mark Titus, Sijin Wen, Anh Hoang, Maria Karlou, Robynne G. Ashe, Shi Ming Tu, Ana Aparicio, Patricia Troncoso, James L. Mohler, Christopher J. Logoth...> ;European Urology. 2015 Jan 1
- 5 citationsMechanism of androgen receptor corepression by CKβBP2/CRIF1, a multifunctional transcription factor coregulator expressed in prostate cancer.Jiann An Tan, Suxia Bai, Gail Grossman, Mark Titus, O. Harris Ford, Elena Pop, Gary J. Smith, James L. Mohler, Elizabeth M. Wilson, Frank S. French> ;Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2014 Jan 25
- 32 citations5α-reductase type 3 enzyme in benign and malignant prostate.Mark Titus, Yun Li, Olga G. Kozyreva, Varun Maher, Alejandro Godoy, Gary J. Smith, James L. Mohler> ;The Prostate. 2014 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Veterinarian Doesn’t Let Sleep Apnea, AFib Slow Him DownAugust 4th, 2018