Dr. Shaka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1969 W Ogden Ave
Chicago, IL 60612Phone+(131) 286-45713
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Benin Faculty of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSystemic adverse effects and toxicities associated with immunotherapy: A review.Asim Kichloo, Michael Albosta, Dushyant Singh Dahiya, Jean Claude Guidi, Michael Aljadah, Jagmeet P. Singh, Hafeez Shaka, Farah Wani, Akshay Kumar, Manidhar Reddy Lekkala> ;World journal of clinical oncology. 2021 Mar 24
- 1 citationsRate and Predictors of 30-day Readmission Following Diabetic Ketoacidosis in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus: A US AnalysisHafeez Shaka, Maria C. Aguilera, Maria Isabel Aucar, Zain El-Amir, Farah Wani, Chukwudi Charles Muojieje, Asim Kichloo> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2021 Aug 18
- 20 citationsImpact of COVID-19 pandemic on medical postgraduate training in the United States.Ehizogie Edigin, Precious Obehi Eseaton, Hafeez Shaka, Pius E Ojemolon, Iriagbonse Asemota, Emmanuel Akuna> ;Medical Education Online. 2020 Jun 4
- Join now to see all
- Readmission Rate High for Adults Hospitalized for Diabetic KetoacidosisMarch 23rd, 2021
- Just How Common Is Readmission for Diabetic Ketoacidosis?March 25th, 2021
- No Mortality Risk Increase for Adults Hospitalized with DKA, Diastolic Heart FailureMarch 9th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: