Dr. Cantwell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 First St SW
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 538-0601
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Dermatology, 2018 - 2021
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanInternship, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2018
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Lichen planopilaris in men: a retrospective clinicopathologic study of 19 patients.Hafsa M. Cantwell, Carilyn N. Wieland, Sydney L. Proffer, Reese L. Imhof, Rochelle R. Torgerson, Stanislav N. Tolkachjov> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 2021 Apr 1
- The spectrum of pediatric scarring alopecia: A retrospective review of 27 patients seen at Mayo ClinicReese L. Imhof, Hafsa M. Cantwell, Sydney L. Proffer, Stanislav N. Tolkachjov, Rochelle R. Torgerson, Megha M. Tollefson> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 2021 Mar 1
- 3 citationsThe association of frontal fibrosing alopecia with skin and hair care products: A survey-based case series of 56 patients seen at the Mayo Clinic.Reese L. Imhof, Sydney C. Larkin, Hafsa M. Cantwell, Rochelle R. Torgerson, Stanislav N. Tolkachjov> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: