Overview of Dr. Merrill
Dr. Haley Merrill is an orthopedic surgeon in Charleston, SC and is affiliated with HCA South Atlantic - Trident Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. She is one of 28 doctors at HCA South Atlantic - Trident Medical Center who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. She has 2 publications and 37 citings.
Office9300 Medical Plaza Dr
Charleston, SC 29406Fax+1 843-764-1731
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License Current
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- MD State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- KS State Medical License 2014 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsOpioid Consumption Following Foot and Ankle Surgery.Haley M Merrill, Daniel M. Dean, Jay L Mottla, Steven K. Neufeld, Daniel J. Cuttica, Matthew M Buchanan> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2017 Sep 1
- 4 citationsNovel Technique for Femoral Head Reconstruction using Allograft following Obturator Hip Dislocation.Church Dj, Merrill Hm, Suhel Y Kotwal, Dubin> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports. 2016 Jan 1
- HCA South Atlantic - Trident Medical CenterCharleston, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: