Dr. Hennes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1935 Medical District Dr
Dallas, TX 75235Phone(214) 456-7000Fax(214) 456-2772
- Is this information wrong?
- Prehospital research
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1984 - 2009
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pyuria and Urine Concentration for Identifying Urinary Tract Infection in Young Children.Shahid Nadeem, Mohamed K. Badawy, Oluwaseun K. Oke, Laura M. Filkins, Jason Y. Park, Halim Hennes> ;Pediatrics. 2021 Feb 1
- Pain Reduction Emergency Protocol: A Prospective Study Evaluating Impact of a Nurse-initiated Protocol on Pain Management and Parental Satisfaction.Alessandra Guiner, Megan H Street, Oluwaesun Oke, Virginia B. Young, Halim Hennes> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2020 Jul 21
- 1 citationsDallas MegaShelter Medical Operations Response to Hurricane Harvey.E. Liang Liu, Brandon B. Morshedi, Brian L. Miller, Ronna G. Miller, S. Marshal Isaacs, Raymond L. Fowler, Wendy Chung, Ruby Blum, Breanne Ward, John T Carlo, Halim He...> ;Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. 2019 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- PECARN PIEMSC/HRSA2019–2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: