Dr. Shin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13011 S 104th Ave
Palos Park, IL 60464Phone(708) 478-3600Fax(708) 478-3552
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hang-Jin Shin is a cardiologist in Alsip, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Palos Health, MacNeal Hospital, Advocate Christ Medical Center, and MetroSouth Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Stanford University School of Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in adult congenital heart disease.
Education & Training
- UCSF Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1995 - 1998
- UCSFResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1992
- Harvard University’s A. B,, Biology , Magna cum laude
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1993 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: