Are you Dr. Iaffaldano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13011 S. 104th. Ave.
Peace Prof. Ctr. Ste. 100
Palos Park, IL 60464Phone(708) 274-3278Fax(708) 274-3299
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Iaffaldano, MD is a cardiologist in Palos Park, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Palos Health, Silver Cross Hospital, and AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange.
Education & Training
- Loyola UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1991 - 1995
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsAnticoagulation with bivalirudin during percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Joseph F. Stella, Ronald E. Stella, Robert A. Iaffaldano, Dominick J. Stella, Kurt W. Erickson, Roy C. Bliley> ;Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2004 Sep 1
- 11 citationsReport of successful use of argatroban as an alternative anticoagulant during coronary stent implantation in a patient with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thromb...Bruce E. Lewis, Robert A. Iaffaldano, Thomas L. McKiernan, Luxman Rao, Jocelyn Donkin, Jeanine M. Wallenga> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1996 Jun 1
- 13 citationsPatency of Cryopreserved Saphenous Vein Grafts as Conduits for Coronary Artery Bypass SurgeryRobert A. Iaffaldano, Bruce E. Lewis, Sarah A. Johnson, Roque Piffare, Thomas L. McKiernan> ;Chest. 1995 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Palos HealthPalos Heights, Illinois
- MacNeal HospitalBerwyn, Illinois
- Silver Cross HospitalNew Lenox, Illinois
- MetroSouth Medical CenterBlue Island, Illinois
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical CenterJoliet, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center - HinsdaleHinsdale, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La GrangeLa Grange, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center BolingbrookBolingbrook, Illinois