Are you Dr. Sahhar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Regional Children's Health
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-560-6654Fax+1 864-560-7555
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hanna Sahhar, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Montana, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Pelham Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Children’s Hospital (Oak Lawn)Residency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2004
- Advocate Christ Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Mosul College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2026
- SC State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- NV State Medical License 2012 - 2025
- MT State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Use of High Frequency Chest Compression in Pediatric Status Asthmaticus Start of enrollment: 2007 Oct 01
- The Effectiveness and Safety of Human Lumbar Puncture Assist Device (LPat) Start of enrollment: 2017 Dec 21
Publications & Presentations
- Calcium Channel Blocker Overdose Causes Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and Acute Kidney Injury in a 15-Year-Old Female.Larsen H Welsh, Jeremy T Bose, Hanna S Sahhar> ;Cureus. 2023 Aug 1
- Modified Whipple on an 18-month-old with traumatic pancreatic transection and duodenal rupture.Elise Hyser, Hanna S. Sahhar, Claude Woollen> ;Trauma Case Reports. 2019 Aug 29
- 8 citationsEctopic subglottic thymic cyst: a rare cause of congenital stridor.Hanna S. Sahhar, Silvio Marra, Christine Boyd, Javeed Akhter> ;Ear, Nose, & Throat Journal. 2003 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Pelham Medical CenterGreer, South Carolina