Dr. Tumu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 W 38th St
Austin, TX 78705Phone+1 512-306-1323Fax+1 512-306-1142
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1996 - 2002
- OhioHealth/Riverside Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2003
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Odd Symptoms Help Doctors Catch Austin Woman’s Brain Cancer EarlyJune 3rd, 2022
- Congress of Neurological SurgeonsMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: