Are you Dr. Dave?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2601 E Roosevelt St
Phoenix, AZ 85008Phone(602) 344-5529Fax(602) 344-5406
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harikrishna Dave, MD is a board certified pathologist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Texas, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Valleywise Health.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1983 - 1988
- B. J. Medical College AhmedabadClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2016
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 1998
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Plasmoblastic Lymphoma as Cause of Perianal Fistula A Case Report and Literature ReviewFiroozeh Isfahani, Surabhi Amar, Harikrishna Dave, Daniel Gridley> ;Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care. 2015 Jan 1
- 10 citationsPredictors of margin status after breast-conserving operations in an underscreened populationRozbeh Torabi, Chiu Hsieh Hsu, Prahladbhai N. Patel, Harikrishna Dave, Marcia E. Bouton, Ian K. Komenaka> ;Langenbeck's Archives of Surgery. 2013 Mar 1
- 20 citationsIntraoperative touch imprint and frozen section analysis of sentinel lymph nodes after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.Ian K. Komenaka, Rozbeh Torabi, Geetha R Nair, Lakshmi Jayaram, Chiu Hsieh Hsu, Marcia E. Bouton, Harikrishna Dave, Dan Hobohm> ;Annals of Surgery. 2010 Feb 1
- Valleywise HealthPhoenix, Arizona