Are you Dr. Arize?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016Phone(602) 546-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Monique (Harize) Arize, MD is a board certified pathologist in Phoenix, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Nevada, and Ohio.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of Los AngelesResidency, Pediatric Pathology, 1986 - 1987
- University of Toledo Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1983 - 1986
- Maricopa Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1982
- Paul Sabatier UniversityClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2005 - 2013
- AZ State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1984 - 1990
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology