Dr. Belzer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4212 N. 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85016Phone(602) 200-5975Fax(602) 200-5375
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1997
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of ArizonaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: