Dr. Singh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(410) 502-6611
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harjit Singh is a radiologist in Baltimore, MD and is or has been affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, and Johns Hopkins Hospital. He received his medical degree from Albany Medical College and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in vascular & interventional radiology.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1995 - 1997
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1991 - 1995
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2018
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FSIR) Society of Interventional Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Thinking ahead: gallbladder intussusception following transperitoneal percutaneous cholecystostomy tube placementRyan W. England, Caleb Heiberger, Harjit Singh> ;Case Reports. 2021 Feb 9
- Dieulafoy's lesion: an unexpected and rare cause of upper gastrointestinal bleeding.Saravana Kumar Rajanthran, Harjit Singh, Da Jun Than, Firdaus Hayati> ;Case Reports. 2020 Dec 23
- The Cholangioscopy Expander: A Handmade Device to Improve Visualization and Minimize Mucosal Injury during Percutaneous Cholangioscopy.Andrew C. Demmert, Nariman Nezami, Harjit Singh> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2020 Sep 22
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: