Dr. Briguglio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office555 N Duke St
Lancaster, PA 17602Phone+1 717-299-4173Fax+1 717-295-4773
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1999 - 2000
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1995 - 1999
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsCortical Neural Activity Predicts Sensory Acuity Under Optogenetic Manipulation.John J Briguglio, Mark Aizenberg, Vijay Balasubramanian, Maria N. Geffen> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2018 Jan 24
- 3 citationsDevelopment of a model angiography informed consent form based on a multiinstitutional survey of current forms.John Briguglio, John F. Cardella, Preston S. Fox, Kenneth D. Hopper, Thomas R. TenHave> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 1995 Nov 1
- 31 citationsRelationship of albuminuria and renal artery stent outcomesTimothy P. Murphy, Christopher J. Cooper, Karol M. Pencina, Ralph B. D'Agostino, Joseph M. Massaro, Donald E. Cutlip, Kenneth Jamerson, Alan H. Matsumoto, William L. H...> ;Hypertension. 2016 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General HospitalLancaster, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: