Dr. Schultz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13851 E 14th St
San Leandro, CA 94578Phone(510) 351-1193Fax(510) 351-6456
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kaleida Health/Buffalo General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrognoCIS EHR, Bizmatics, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsCentrally Acting Antihypertensive Agents: A Comparison of Lofexidine with ClonidineHarley S. Schultz, Steven D. Chretien, Deborah D. Brewer, Mahmoud I. Eltorai, Michael A. Weber> ;The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 1981 Feb 3
- Spanish, Russian, Arabic
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: