Are you Dr. Kung?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office237 Estudillo Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577Phone(510) 315-7196
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mei Kung, MD is an internist in San Leandro, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Montana, and Florida. She is affiliated with Alameda Hospital.
Education & Training
- Orlando HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2001 - 2007
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Iodinated tracers for imaging amyloid plaques in the brain.Kung, H. F., Kung, M. P., Zhuang, Z. P., Hou, C., Lee, C. W., Plössl, K., Zhuang, B., Skovronsky, D. M., Lee, V. M., Trojanowski, J. Q.> ;Mol Imaging Biol. 2003-11-01
- Alameda HospitalAlameda, California