Dr. Nagler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 E Michigan Ave
Lansing, MI 48912Phone(517) 364-8150Fax(517) 364-8151
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University Clinical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1978 - 1981
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1979 - 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- A physician incentive compensation program in a staff model HMO.Lipsitz, D. J., Nagler, H. J., Giannelli, A.> ;HMO Pract. 1993 Jun
- Mich. Network Prepares for New World of Risk-Based Managed-Care ContractingJanuary 14th, 2016
- Sparrow HospitalLansing, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: