Dr. Eschenroeder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2405 Atherholt Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone+1 434-485-8500Fax+1 434-485-8599
- Is this information wrong?
- Osteoarthritis, Arthritis, Shoulder surgery, Hip surgery, Knee surgery, Total hip arthroplasty, Knee arthroplasty, Shoulder replacement, Knee Replacement, hip replacement
Education & Training
- Good Samaritan Hospital of MarylandFellowship, Adult Reconstuction , 1986 - 1987
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- University of Virginia Medical CenterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 1988
- VA State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Career Achievement Award Virginia Orthopaedic Society, 2022
- Board of Councilors for the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons AAOS, 1997-2000
- President of the Virginia Orthopedic Society for 1996-97 Virginia Orthopedic Society, 1996-1997
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Local Investment in Training Drives Electronic Health Record User Satisfaction.Longhurst, C. A.,Davis, T.,Maneker, A.,Eschenroeder, H. C.,Dunscombe, R.,Reynolds, G.,Clay, B.,Moran, T.,Graham, D. B.,Dean, S. M.,Adler-Milstein, J.> ;Appl Clin Inform. 2019 May 16
- 25 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging of transient osteoporosis of the hip. A case report.Steven R. Urbanski, E E de Lange, H C Eschenroeder> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1991 Mar 1
- 15 citationsLate onset femoral stress fracture associated with extruded cement following hip arthroplasty. A case report.H C Eschenroeder, Kenneth A. Krackow> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1988 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Associations of physician burnout with organizational electronic health record support and after-hours chartingH. C. Eschenroeder Jr, Lauren C. Manzione , Julia Adler-Milstein, Connor Bice, Robert Cash,Cole Duda, Craig Joseph, John S. Lee, Amy Maneker, Karl A. Poterack, Sarah B..., J Am Med Inform Assoc . 2021 Apr 23;28(5):960-966. doi: 10.1093/jamia/ocab053., 4/23/2021
- A Model for ImprovementH.C. Eschenroeder, Jr.
- Moving the Needle: OrthoVirginia Launches Forward in SatisfactionH.C. Eschenroeder, Jr. MD, et al.
- Personalizing the EHR before the Go-LiveH. C. Eschenroeder, Jr. MD., Jonathan Moquin
- Associations of physician burnout with organizational electronic health record support and after-hour chartingApril 2021
- The EHR Isn’t the Cause of Doctor Burnout; Alienation from the Patient IsOctober 2019
- Member, The Medical Society of Virginia Tort Reform Task Force 2004 - 2006
- Virginia Orthopaedic SocietyMember
- Medical Society of VirginiaMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: