Are you Dr. Orenstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office411 N Washington Ave
Dallas, TX 75246Phone+1 214-823-8589Fax+1 214-818-4763
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harry Orenstein, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Dallas, Texas.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1984 - 1986
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1984
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsBiomechanical comparison of lasso, Pulvertaft weave, and side-by-side tendon repairs.Sean M. Bidic, Anubodh S. Varshney, Matthew D. Ruff, Harry H. Orenstein> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2009 Aug 1
- 84 citationsSafety and efficacy in an accredited outpatient plastic surgery facility: a review of 5316 consecutive cases.H. Steve Byrd, Fritz E. Barton, Harry H. Orenstein, Rod J. Rohrich, A. Jay Burns, P. Craig Hobar, M. Scott Haydon> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2003 Aug 1
- 41 citationsRestoration of elbow flexion after brachial plexus injury: the role of nerve and muscle transfers.Karol A. Gutowski, Harry H. Orenstein> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2000 Nov 1
- Join now to see all