Are you Dr. Papadopoulos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3700 N Briarwood Ln
Muncie, IN 47304Phone+1 765-281-1131Fax+1 765-281-1211
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harry Papadopoulos, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Muncie, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Tennessee, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Reid Health.
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2002 - 2003
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2007
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsManagement of Naso-Orbital-Ethmoidal FracturesHarry Papadopoulos, Nader K. Salib> ;Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America. 2009 May 1
- 1 citationsEn Bloc Autogenous Fat Graft Harvest From the Anterior Iliac CrestHarry Papadopoulos, R. Scott Edwards> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2009 Mar 1
- 37 citationsJuvenile aggressive psammomatoid ossifying fibroma: an interesting, challenging, and unusual case report and review of the literatureSamantha F. Smith, L. Newman, Donald M. Walker, Harry Papadopoulos> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2009 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- PLU Announces Master of Science in Kinesiology ProgramDecember 3rd, 2019
- Reid HealthRichmond, Indiana