Dr. Pruitt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1630 W Smith Valley Rd
Greenwood, IN 46142Phone+1 317-882-3370Fax+1 317-882-2964
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carle Foundation HospitalResidency, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 1989 - 1995
- Carle Foundation HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1992
- The Ohio State University College of DentistryDDS, Dentistry, Summa Cum Laude, 1985 - 1989
- DePauw UniversityBA, Psychology, Cum Laude, 1981 - 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 1998
Publications & Presentations
- Condylar position in disc displacement.John W Pruitt, John E Moenning, Thomas A Lapp, David A. Bussard> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2004 Jul 1
- 6 citationsTreatment of painful temporomandibular joint dysfunction with the sagittal split ramus osteotomy.John W. Pruitt, John E Moenning, Thomas H. Lapp, David A. Bussard> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2002 Sep 1
- 4 citationsBotryomycosis with orbital invasion: Case report and literature reviewJohn W Pruitt, Stephen R. Sabol, Barry C. Fox, Michael S. Goldwasser> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 1995 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: