Are you Dr. Guven?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 113 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3686 Grandview Pkwy
Birmingham, AL 35243Phone+1 205-971-7500Fax+1 205-939-4997
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hasan Guven, MD is a cardiologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center and St. Vincent's Birmingham.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2001 - 2004
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsEvaluation of children with a large pericardial effusion and cardiac tamponade.Hasan Güven, A. Rahmi Bakiler, Zülal Ülger, Bahadir Iseri, Meral Kozan, Coşkun Dorak> ;Acta Cardiologica. 2007 Apr 1