Are you Dr. Arora?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3686 Grandview Pkwy
Birmingham, AL 35243Phone+1 205-971-7500Fax+1 205-838-3014
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vikram Arora, MD is a cardiologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center, St. Vincent's Birmingham, and St. Vincent's East.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1991 - 1994
- University at BuffaloResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Grant Hospital of ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- ArMed Forces Medical College PuneClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2016
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 1994
- IL State Medical License 1990 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama