Heather Bradeen, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, University of Vermont College of Medicine
- 111 Colchester Ave
Burlington, VT 05401
Phone: (802) 847-2850
Fax: (802) 847-5557
Dr. Bradeen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Bradeen's Education & Medical Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Pediatrics
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bradeen's Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License2007 - 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Bradeen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Kaposiform hemangioendothelioma in multiple spinal levels without skin changes. Lisle, J.W., Bradeen, H.A., Kalof, A.N.; Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2009-09-01.
- Comparison of imatinib mesylate, dasatinib (BMS-354825), and nilotinib (AMN107) in an N-ethyl-N-nitrosourea (ENU)-based mutagenesis screen: high efficacy of drug combinations. Bradeen, H.A., Eide, C.A., O'Hare, T., Johnson, K.J., Willis, S.G., Lee, F.Y., Druker, B.J., Deininger, M.W.; Blood. 2006 Oct 1.
- Characteristics of fire station walk-in patients. Sapien, R., Bradeen, H., Fullerton-Gleason, L.; Prehosp Emerg Care. 2003 Jan 01.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Heather Bradeen, Dr. Heather Bradeen, MD, Dr. H Bradeen, Dr. Heather Appleton Bradeen
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bradeen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, VT)