Dr. McCrea is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1095 NW 14 Terrace
University of Miami - Department of Neurological Surgery
Miami, FL 33136Phone(305) 585-3627
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Neurosurgery, 2016 - 2017
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2009 - 2016
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 2009
- Brown UniversityScB, Biochemistry, Honors
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- Phase I/II Trial Of Super-Selective Intraarterial Infusion Of Erbitux (Cetuximab) And Avastin (Bevacizumab)For Treatment Of Relapsed/Refractory Intracranial Glioma In Patients Under 22 Years Of Age Start of enrollment: 2013 Jun 01Patsalides, A.,Souweidane, M.M.,Rust, M.N.,Yohay, K.,McCrea, H.J.
Publications & Presentations
- Colloid cysts of the third ventricle in children.Heather J. McCrea, Jacques Lara-Reyna, Imali Perera, Rafael Uribe, Silky Chotai, Nicole Savage, Eliza H Hersh, Therese Haussner, Mark M. Souweidane> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Apr 23
- Intracranial arachnoid cysts in an infant: A technical note on the innovative use of navigation and flexible endoscopy for cyst fenestration.Annelise C. Sprau, Heather J McCrea> ;Surgical Neurology International. 2021 Apr 14
- 1 citationsIncreased sensitivity to traumatic axonal injury on postconcussion diffusion tensor imaging scans in National Football League players by using premorbid baseline scans.Sumit N. Niogi, Neal Luther, Kenneth C. Kutner, Teena Shetty, Heather J McCrea, Ronnie Barnes, Leigh Weiss, Russell F. Warren, Scott A. Rodeo, Robert D. Zimmerman, Apo...> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Teen Flourishes After Life-Saving Brain SurgeryJanuary 8th, 2020
- Holtz Children’s Hospital Doctors Perform Brain Surgery on 13-Year-Old Girl Deemed ‘Non-Treatable’December 23rd, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: