Dr. Misra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 W 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46260Phone(317) 338-2345Fax(317) 338-7005
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Ascension St Vincent Hospital IndianapolisResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPrevalence of pleural effusions post orthotopic heart transplantationHeather Misra, Oner Dikensoy, R. Michael Rodriguez, Semra Bilaceroglu, Mark Wigger, Mark Aaron, Richard W. Light> ;Respirology. 2007 Nov 1
- 50 citationsTissue plasminogen activator combined with human recombinant deoxyribonuclease is effective therapy for empyema in a rabbit model.Zhiwen Zhu, Michael Hawthorne, Yubiao Guo, Wonder P. Drake, Semra Bilaceroglu, Heather Misra, Richard W. Light> ;Chest. 2006 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: