Are you Dr. Shafer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Jones Rd
Milford, NH 03055Phone+1 603-672-7600Fax+1 603-672-6274
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Heather Shafer, MD is a board certified family physician in Milford, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Colorado, and Minnesota. She is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and Cheshire Medical Center.
Education & Training
- North Colorado Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2007 - 2008
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- NH State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- MN State Medical License 2004 - 2009
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Cheshire Medical CenterKeene, New Hampshire
- Southern New Hampshire Medical CenterNashua, New Hampshire