Dr. Kaploe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
14 Armory Road
Milford, NH 03055
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals/Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-All SaintsResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Metro Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State License 2008 - 2024
- AR State License 2003 - 2009
- WI State License 2000 - 2003
- PA State License 1996 - 2002
- NC State License 1998 - 2001
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: