Dr. Bertrand is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3800 Faber Place Dr
Charleston, SC 29405Phone(843) 747-4647Fax(854) 745-0969
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 - 1987
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1986
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsCoadministration of RIX4414 Oral Human Rotavirus Vaccine Does Not Impact the Immune Response to Antigens Contained in Routine Infant Vaccines in the United StatesLeonard R Friedland, Peter E Silas, Helen R Bertrand, Penelope H Dennehy> ;AAP News. 2008 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: